Audio File Introduction:Lesley
Years Experience: 10
Previous Campaigns: Lead Generation ; Data Entry ; Warranty Support Specialist
LED Agent: No
B.S. Chemical Engineering
Graduated March 23,2002
October 2006- February 2012
Data Entry Specialist for CLIENT X
SYKES ASIA INC.
* Ensure correct required information is entered into central database (SAP) and other tools needed to perform the tasks for CBO operations.
* Process CBA requests as specified in the business process.
* Receive inbound calls from CBAs and Sykes CR staff.
* Outbound follow up calls, call back (in cases where agent needs to consult CBA about the task)
* Handle incoming customer and CBA calls
* Coordinates with Sykes Costa Rica and assists with their load (and vice versa) if and when necessary
* Participates in BCP once activated to keep the business running.
* Provides effective communication and quality performance to CBAs
* Prepares and presents both written and verbal communication to CBAs and colleagues alike
August 28,2002- October 2006
Warranty Support Specialist for CLIENT X
* Ensure required information is entered into central database (ICIM) pertaining to customer problems or request and Information
* Identify customer requirement, create ICIM case and route calls/Cases (Warranty) to respective team
* Handles customer entitlement and properly identify customer type (COEM,IPP, GID, ITR, Reseller and End user)
* Outbound follow-up email (discrepancy, NRDP, CID calls etc)
* Handle incoming channel and non-channel customer calls for their RMA requests
* Drops order to respective depot once case info (customer info and product) are complete
* To entitle customer properly before transferring customer to tech support.
* NRDP, Discrepancy, CPU verification processing
* Warranty Support Specialist (Email and Back-end):
* Manage day to day case processing/order placing / voucher
* Create cases thru CRF/Renmail
* Email handling
* Individual Case management
* Experienced and possess non-tech case analysis and troubleshooting skills to identify new issues and if possible provide solutions
* CPU verification update