1999 to 2003 AB Communication Arts
St Paul College of Manila
Company: Citibank Australia
From June 2004 until May 2009
Customer Service Representative
· Perform Outbound calls to borrowers regarding their credit card
Offer products and services to new applications and existing accounts via
· Outbound and inbound calls to answer inquiries and requests with regards to
Credit Card, Mortgage, Ready Credit and Wealth Accounts.
Company: JP Morgan Chase
From September 2009 until February 28, 2018
Senior Operations Specialist
· Ensure that the credit reporting of mortgage borrowers is accurate.
· Ensure that mortgage payments are applied on the account correctly.
· Perform outbound calls to major credit bureaus to request for corrections of
· Ensure that the Name and Social Security Number of borrowers are correct
and updated in the system for proper tax reporting.
Appointment Setter ( home based )
From March 2018 to July 2018
Perform outbound calls to different companies and set up appointment’s with
potential clients to introduce the products and services of the company I
Update files and records to make sure that the appointment set up is noted and
organized to meet client’s expectations.
I have extensive background in outbound and inbound calls.
I am able to work under pressure and handle calls that are irate as I was
assigned to take escalated calls as a customer service representative.
· I speak English very well and can converse with customers comfortably.
I have experience in telesales ( inbound and outbound ).