Audio File Introduction:Johana
Years Experience: 6
Previous Campaigns: US, Canada, Australian, Dubai Appointment Setting
LED Agent: No
Pedro Mendiola Technological Institute – B.S. in Education
Nadia Training Institute
â€¢ Secretarial Course â€“ May 2000
â€¢ Self-correspondence â€“ May 2000
â€¢ English Conversation Practice â€“ 1994
â€¢ Speed Reading and Comprehension – 1994
June 2009 â€“ November 2010
Home-based Outbound Telemarketer/Virtual Assistant
Handled different campaigns for US/Canada and Australian Accounts (i.e DiCentral, Pasadenanow.com, Bartercard, etc)
– Make outbound calls to owners of small businesses in local area and offer different products that might be of use to their respective businesses.
– Perform other admin support duties as required, between phone campaigns.
– Follow up emails, Create, grow and maintain CRM database of all business owner prospects, results of initial calls and follow-up calls and any actions needed by local team.
– Establish interest, relationship and rapport, and create opportunity for sales.
February 2006 â€“ January 2008
Technical Department Supervisor
– Oversees, coordinates, schedules and leads the day-to-day activities of technicians and staff
– Supervises the department staff which typically includes recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
– Provides sales coordination and problem resolution for sales staff; performs direct sales and customer service as and when required.
– Allocates and schedules work within the area, ensuring that all trouble calls are covered and being attended to during operating hours; fills in for staff as required during breaks and other absences.
– Monitors and coordinates ordering, receipt, and return of machines and/or spare parts; verifies invoices and billing and resolves errors and discrepancies; as appropriate, coordinates shipping and/or delivery of merchandise to customers.
June 2005 â€“ January 2006
Customer Service Representative
– Process all inbound calls and provide customers which would exceed their expectations by delivering unbiased, competent, timely and problem-free service
– Handles queries from the cardmembers and proactively work towards satisfying the needs of a customer through a special system
– Take ownership of customer complaint resolution. Report indicators set by customer service quality accurately at the required frequency.
– Complete call logs and report; Maintains high quality assurance grades
February 2005 â€“ May 2005
Telephone Sales Representative
– Handles outbound telemarketing sales for BankOne/Chase NA
– Ensures to make presentations as creative as possible for different kinds of customers
– Provides all necessary information that the customer needs to know and ensures they understand the disclosure statements.
– Maintains excellent quality assurance grades as well as meeting the required sales per hour.
– Processing of the account acceptance certificates and proper disposal for each and every call
October 2004 â€“ January 2005
Customer Care Associate
– Handles incoming calls and ensuring to resolve each callerâ€™s issues/complaints, building rapport and be able to upsell enhancement services such as account secure plus, identity protection plan, creditkeeper, etc.
– Achieve assigned financial goals (call volume/handling time/cross-sell) and escalating unresolved issues to its respective department, be vigilant and alert about any possible fraud attempts or risks.
– Advises the callers of their account status, payment due dates and all necessary information pertaining to the cardmemberâ€™s account
– Ensures proper account verification prior to disclosing any sort of information regarding the account and provides continuous feedback and seek guidance, assistance and approval from direct supervisor on any irregular or suspicious transactions.
February 2004 â€“ August 2004
Customer Care Representative
– Handles inbound calls and direct sales from U.S.A. and Canada
– Processing of account acceptance certificates/credit card applications accurately, swiftly and in accordance with the laid loan procedures for different financial services (i.e. Chase Manhattan Bank, Bank of America etc.)
– Strive towards reducing waiting time and serve time by efficient processing of all transactions.
– Contribute to achievement of goals based on the key performance metrics set by the manila site/center.
– Provides, obtains, verifies and records all the necessary information needed both by the caller and the clients.
– Processing of orders for different clients and products and be able to do upselling