Audio File Introduction:James
Years Experience: 10
Previous Campaigns: Hard Selling Campaigns for VOIP, DSL and Loans ; Appointment Setter for Electric Savings Program ; Financial Accounts ; Lead Generation
LED Agent: No
Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
All About the Baby ( Part-time)
* Lead Generation
* Gathering leads to different merchants
* Appointment Setter (UK account)
* Set appointment B2B regarding electric saving program
Home Based Center Solutions ( Project Based)
* Appointment Setter
* Set appointment for job applicants for an interview to their employer
* Provide date, time, location and brief background of employer and job position availability to the respective applicants.
Sep 2009-Jan. 2012
TGK Asia Inc.,( homebased job)
Both US and UK Financial Account
* Selling paydayloans to prospective leads ( Outbound calls/Inbound Calls)
* Verify customer loan application for Countrywide payday Loan (UK) and American Credit Line (US) by calling banks and employer.
Lead generation ( Outbound calls)
Part-time job for loan collection on default customers ( Outbound calls)
Aug 2006- 2009
Intercontinental Hotels Group (Inbound Call Center)
* Selling individual reservation to hotel guest by providing room rates ranging from Suites to Deluxe rooms
* Involves selling and marketing of hotel products and services
* Selling Group room rates ( Outbound Calls project based)
* Specialist for Intecontinental Hotels Group like Holiday Inn Hotel, Holiday Inn Express,Crowne Plaza and Intercontinental Hotels
January 2005- 2006
Vision â€“X Inc. Philippines (Call Center)
Sales Representative (US Outbound)
* Serve as outbound sales associate for VONAGE evolution selling VOIP products and services.
June 2004- December 2005
Sales and Customer Care Representative
* Core long distance products & services. (US Inbound)
* Specializes in customer satisfaction and retention for customer complaints and inquiries.
* Sell, offer and win back customers to AT&T LD products and services, these are customers who switch their service to a different provider and calls back to complained on recurring charges on their current bill and request refunds for incorrect billing.
January 2003-June 2004
Sales Representative (US Outbound)
* Serve as outbound sales rep for AT&T Long Distance products and services both new and old customers.
GP Barnes Group of Companies
Position and key responsibilities as follows:
Sep 2001 – December 2002
Accreditation and Marketing Manager
Executive Dinner Club International (EDCI)
* Accredits establishments (monthly basis) such as restaurants, bars, hotels resorts based on the criteria/standards set by the management.
* Updates list of establishments, club directory and contract renewals of accredited establishments.
* Strategic planning and marketing of affiliated establishments.
* Visits and conduct surveys to accredited establishments
* Coordinate and report to the managing director on updates pertaining to accreditation.
Dec 1999-Sep.2001 Sales and Marketing Officer
* Do Telemarketing calls (outbound) and sell Privilege Card membership to local customers who normally dine out.
* Provide direct selling and product presentation of Privilege Card membership to individual and corporate accounts.
* Conduct marketing strategy and research
* Assist in lead generation.
August 2000- 2002
Fundraiser-Executive Dinner Club Foundation
* Selling Child Sponsorship Program by way of encouraging
* client to buy the product and sponsor one child for a 1 year scholarship program
* Make cold calls and conducts solicitation to corporate and individual prospects with the aim of raising funds for EDCF.
* Organize public relation activities to include marketing, events coordination, conceptualization and corporate presentation.
September 1997-November 1999
Chief Occupational Therapist/Clinical Supervisor
Calamba Doctors Hospital – Rehabilitation Department