Audio File Introduction:Cathy
Years Experience: 6
Previous Campaigns: At&t Outbound Sales Representative, Travel Specialist, Program Administrator -Expedia Inc. (Travel Website)
LED Agent: No
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Holy Cross of Davao College
Dec 2007-Jan 2011
Program Administrator -Expedia Inc. (Travel Website)
* Data gathering, analysis and reporting are the basic responsibilities
* Handled daily performance tracking of the center and all operations back end administrative needs (payroll, training, QA)
* Responsible for the processing of client incentive for the operations floor
* Coordinate with the training department for the new hire training schedule and weekly QA data reporting.
April 2004 – August 2005
Outbound Sales Representative – At&t
Cyber City Teleservices Ltd.,
* Make calls to small and medium businesses in the United States and sell telephone lines.
* Offered bundled packages(local calls, local long distance, and international calls)
* Daily target was 3-4 lines sold a day.
Aug. 2005 – Dec. 2007
Travel Specialist – eRep/Peer Mentor
Expedia Inc. (Travel Website)
Aegis PeopleSupport (Phils.)
* Worked as an inbound sales and customer service representative
* Arranged travel itineraries for customers (flight, hotel and car)
* Also cross-sell and up-sell for additional services that they will need for their travel
* Provide customer support when they needed changes and cancellations on their travel.